The board of directors has asked you to do a content analysis of the digital platforms to see if the organization’s Website and other online content are aligned with business objectives contained in the management strategy prepared by the Bernard Marr company.
The Content Analysis report that includes the following:
- The problem by explaining what in the Marr report is relevant to what digital content can accomplish.
- A Content Alignment Summary
- The business goals the digital content should help the organization achieve.
- A rundown of what you understand about the audience.
- Observations about the current content: What kind of content is present, what is missing, and what value does it hold for the audience?
- Does the content align with the business objectives?
- Based on the business goals, what are some Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the digital content?
Cover Image Copyright: Belfast City Council